Wednesday, February 24, 2010

pieces of a love letter

Your eyes shift colors cuz you’re complex like that

From green to blue, from blue to grey, and at times I catch flickers of yellow passing by

And I watch the colors match the mood your eyes have cast on you

Many-color-eyes…I think the world of you

Cuz you carry many shades like that

And each color you have lights a spark inside

And I think I understand that

The layers beyond human understanding

That gives the thoughts behind your phrases

The intention behind your words

The vibration that carries your sound

And sometimes I look upon you

With your many-color-eyes

And think that you’re heart may be heavy with too much love

And I think the world of you for that…always have

Cuz I think we’re linked like that

And you’re complex like that

From green to blue

from blue to grey,

and at times I catch flickers of yellow passing by

Many-color-eyes

Your eyes reflect mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment