Monday, April 5, 2010

Goals for 2010

As part of "doing it big in 2010" I have a few artistic projects underway for the summer. These are some of my goals for the warm weather:

1. Writing, Writing, Writing! Finding writers. Writing! Writing! Writing!
2. Recording full length songs
3. Performing (spoken word and music)
4. Teaching West African Dance and Storytelling as a teaching artist
5. Collaborating with other artists
6. Directing a one-act I have just written
7. Eating (damn good eating...and it has everything to do with being an artist)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THIS!! I'm very excited for this summer! Very excited for us working together too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gift Itoro and the whole world is waiting for what's coming next! Yours goals are great and you have been making excellent progress so far. Keep going and let me know how I can best support you.

    ReplyDelete