Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Smooth Jam! New Song

Well...it's a revised song. If you want to hear what it sounded like previously it's called Jam. You can find it in my earlier blog posts. I've decided to re-name this version Smooth Jam. Lyrics are posted below. If you have any thoughts or suggestions I'd more than welcome it.


video



Baby
I said my baby
I said my baby
let's go!
let's go my baby!

Repeat 1x

Another sleepless night yeah
A restless soul...yeah
Only song will soothe my soul tonight
As I try to go...yeah

Can you really understand the fight?
The fight to survive...yeah
Well my spirit rests with you tonight
So come on let's go!

Baby
I said my baby
I said my baby
let's go!
let's go my baby

Repeat 1x

Down where I fell I found the spark and...
took it with me to light my candle!

Repeat 1x

1 comment:

  1. This song has finally reached the point where I enjoy it completely and want to buy my own copy! I am serious.

    That last verse is the best with the voice rising higher and cutting out before the slowing of the percussion part that creates the illusion that the song has ended before it actually has. I love the beat throughout too. When will you find a way to start selling it. I would buy it for $0.99 if you could get it up for sale on this website.

    Any ideas on how to do that anyone?

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete